More blogs about pitbull pit bull dog travel southern california.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Animal Family Photos

I love animal families. It's amazing and just so incredibly sweet how they bond together.

Right now Honey is an only pup. She has cat cousins that sometimes give her the time of day. She has also played mother to two young Rhodesian Ridgeback-mix neighbors (and sisters), Melon and Lucy. They are now taller than she is but still acknowledge her greater knowledge of the world and, probably, her greater weight (I have to cut back on the treats...) For now, that works for everyone and Honey is very happy with her extended family.

I do have some pics that people have sent of their pets. I'd love to see more if anyone has some.

This is Brody's family: Ripley the cat and Pip - the tall, thoughtful one. They are all apparently sunbathers...


I love this pic of Luca and his new foster sister, Trudy. I think what kills me are the stuffed toys they each brought to bed before they crashed.


And here's one of two inseparable brothers - Streak and Flurry - enjoying the view.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good photos. Streak and Flurry look like salt and pepper shakers.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Carina said...

Awww....well the first photo looks very peaceful but I can't see the other two. :( The previous photo of Honey looking pensive with her leg resting on the trainer's lap is a really good one.
I stole your match a dog to a flower idea in my latest post, hope you don't mind!

4:17 AM  
Blogger Carina said...

Now I see them all! I love Streak and Flurry. Here's a post with a cute photo of my two vicious Rottweilers and their cat Elvis.
http://dogmuse.blogspot.com/2006/03/how-cats-and-dogs-get-along.html

6:02 AM  
Blogger Jill Bryant said...

Carina - I love cat and dog families. This picture is great and I think your post is actually really informative. Honey is trying for a friendship with her cat cousins - Chester and Samantha - and the hierarchy info is helpful for me to help make it happen.

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Honey,
I'm Romeo and I'm new to Dogs with blogs and I've just tagged you for the Christmas game. So come visit my blog to see whatcha gotta do.

Kisses,
Romeo

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home