More blogs about pitbull pit bull dog travel southern california.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Dog Costumes


A few friends have sent me an email with dogs in costumes. I don't know if everyone has seen these shots but, if nothing else, this shows how inventive people can be and how unbelieveably patient our dogs are with us. I do not know where the photos came from so my apologies to anyone if I've usurped their pics:





For some reason, the following pic is my favorite. I think it's because it looks like it's all about the treats which makes me think this group of dogs came up with the idea themselves.



,

5 Comments:

Blogger Carina said...

Ha! Don't give me ideas. Cooper is disgusted as it is - I make him go to the Renaissance Festival every year with fairy wings, peals and sparkles in his fur. He is quite secure in his masculinity though and does not mind being the Fairy Rottweiler. ~BG~
Is Honey getting dressed up this year?

2:56 AM  
Blogger Jill Bryant said...

I remember reading on your site about the (masculinely-secure) Fairy Rottweiler and was very disappointed he didn't dress this year (and apparently I wasn't the only one.)

I am not together enough to dress anyone for Halloween. And, I always think of the good outfits in November and make a mental note to remember for next year - the note that gets mentally erased around January...

But - I will post a pic of her outfit from doggy day care last year...

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you make me laugh and laugh!
I'm with you---the 5 ghosts clearly were merely enabled to live out their collective Halloween costume dream. Can't you just imagine their costume discussion? "Seven Dwarfs?""Nope! Too few of us!""The Beatles?""NO! Too many!""Hot dogs?""Too obvious!""Pirates?""Too complicated. Plus, you know I hate parrots!""I've GOT it! We could be...GHOSTS!"
They should feel blessed to have such a perceptive owner!

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These costumes are so funny!!! I have too show them to my sisters who both have dogs!

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh...Honey makes an adorable pumpkin! We decided to honor the late, great Steve Irwin this year...Luca was a crocodile. I figured it appropriate given Luca has the same infectious enthusiasm and love of life. Of course, he was only into the costume once he saw the other dogs dressed up too. ;-)

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home