More blogs about pitbull pit bull dog travel southern california.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Going On and On

I was talking to a neighbor about blogs and I told him I have one. I wrote down the address and he said he would take a look at it when he had a chance. I don't tell that many people that I know about my blog so it made me curious to read it from the point of view of someone who has met me.

Well, I read a couple of posts and I realize - wow, I really do go on and on about pitbulls. I mean, I knew I did but not quite how repetitive it sounds. Pretty soon people will be crossing the street when they see me coming - and it won't be because of Honey.

So - I'm going to work on it. But, I could be worse...really. What if I were buying Honey dog treats like these:




Or, furniture like this:





But, that doesn't mean I won't keep looking for something for Honey at Paw Palace. Their stuff is too great.

,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always wondered about people who buy those dog treats that look like gourmet people-treats. Do they think the dog will look at it and go, "Mmmmm. Bon-bons. Now all I need is a cup of coffee!"?
As for the furniture, well, let's just say that I wouldn't be at all surprised if you put a "Dog chair of the week" feature on your blog before long! (hee-hee)

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home