More blogs about pitbull pit bull dog travel southern california.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

No more pets in costumes



After this, I promise.

I actually have shown restraint because there are so many photos out there. That said - I can't explain why I picked the few I did....I guess I was looking for ones where the pup looks like somewhat of a willing participant.

Which brings us to:

A pumpkin-cuteness rival for Honey with half a jack-o-lantern smile.








Here we have some couples that have obviously put a lot of thought into costumes that work together...










Gotta love that smile....









I think this pup has come into his/her own in this costume. The expression seems to say: I'm going to own that cat next door!








And again, my favorite is the group shot. Tell me these dogs don't look jaunty and rakish and every other old-fashioned word that says "Lock up your dog biscuit cabinet...."

,

7 Comments:

Blogger Carina said...

That Darth Vader one is a hoot...! Those are really cute. Apart from Cooper's fairy wings for the Ren Fest, I don't dress my dogs up.
Well, there was the Cooper-as-ballerina a few years ago. I have a photo of him hiking his leg and peeing on a bush while wearing a pink tutu. LOL. It's print, not digital, otherwise it would be on my blog right now!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Jill Bryant said...

I have a photo of him hiking his leg and peeing on a bush while wearing a pink tutu.

Now - that sounds like a picture... :)

3:30 PM  
Blogger Carina said...

I should find a scanner...
Some friends & I took him and a black Great Dane in matching tutu outfits to a Halloween parade. It was a hoot!

3:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those dog costume pics are really cute, but I must admit, I feel sorry for those poor dogs.

11:09 PM  
Blogger Jill Bryant said...

Patricia -
Halloween probably is not a holiday dogs look forward to....

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the three musketeers. I don't dress my dogs up either but maybe it is because I lack the imagination and the time it would take.

I do have friends whose dogs love anything that gets attention for them. At any rate, I can't resist a cute picture of a dog in clothes as long as the dog doesn't look totally wretched.

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a little late in commenting, but I wanted you to know that Jane nearly wet herself when she saw the "dog dressed like POOH! AND PIGLET!"
We had to look at them all, multiple times, btw. The Star Wars ones prompted this comment, "Mom, what's THAT?!"

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home