More blogs about pitbull pit bull dog travel southern california.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

If You Want to Paint Your Dog's Toenails

If you have friends over on a really relaxed Sunday afternoon, and you decide you want to soften the deceivingly-tough look of a pit bull and everyone convinces you painting her toenails is a good way to do it? You will need to use a fast-drying nail polish like Revlon's Super Top Speed or the dog will smear it all over her coat and pick up dirt and grass in the bargain.

Just saying....

4 Comments:

Blogger Carina said...

Voted on the pitbulls in Gilroy thing...awfully close vote! I have a very high traffic dog yahoogroup, lots of bully folks. I will post it there too.
Someone in my agility class paints her dog's nails. It's cute. :)

1:58 PM  
Blogger Carina said...

Got several votes from my list, we won. :)

2:15 AM  
Blogger NatashaJ said...

You can also use polish made just for dogs by nail-meisters OPI. No, I'm not making this up. It's called "pawlish" :-) Check out http://www.glamourdog.com/dogpawlish.html. Haven't tried it on my pitbull Isis yet, but it'd probably look great next to her dark brown/black coat. Maybe next summer. :-)

8:29 PM  
Blogger Jill Bryant said...

NJones - I looked at that link - the pawlish (from now on, all polish is pawlish to me...). And, I agree with you - they ought to look great with Isis's coat!

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home