More blogs about pitbull pit bull dog travel southern california.

Friday, February 09, 2007

More Shopping for Dogs

I've written a couple of posts in the past about dog purchases I might make for Honey. In the comments, I've gotten some very helpful shopping tips. On the post about collars, someone pointed me to Collarmania that has collars I just LOVE. I will be getting one at some point when I can decide. This is especially difficult since you can have one custom made. Out of the readymades, I think this one is pretty great...



I also got a great tip from the post about a dog jacket for Honey: fidofleece.com! Check it out - all their stuff is great.

Knowing Honey's girlie personality, this is the jacket that was pointed out:



and get this: It has a matching bed!



Unbelieveably cute. A lot more thought (yes, and money) will have to go into this purchase.

It's funny - I can't remember the last time I was as excited about something I could buy myself to wear....

,

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Carina said...

What totally FUN stuff! I really like those collars, especially the flower leather applique ones. Daphne (my smaller, stupider Rottweiler LOL) has a pink collar with silver studs, but it's getting kind of worn. I've bookmarked the collar page.

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home