More blogs about pitbull pit bull dog travel southern california.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Dogs like Fast Food, too

If you aren't from California, chances are you aren't familiar with In-N-Out Burger - one of the best hamburgers you are going to get without getting out of your car. I'm not a big fast food eater but, if I'm on the road and in a hurry, I will stop at an In-N-Out Burger. Driving through, I will order a burger for myself and a plain meat patty for Honey for $.99. Honey has caught on very quickly to the concept of pulling up to the side of a building and getting food handed to you - she sits very attentively as we pay at one window and get the food at the next. The only problem is when I go to a drive up ATM now, she is very disappointed that all we get is money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home